The Museum is open all year long, seven days a week, except January 1, December 25, and Easter Sunday. The Museum is open during the following hours:
These are the hours for visiting the site of the camp. The office of the Former Prisoners' Information Section, Archives, Collections, Library, Administration, and other departments are open from 8:00 AM-2:00 PM, Monday through Friday (except holidays).
- 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM December through February
- 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM March, November
- 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM April, October
- 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM May, September
- 8:00 AM - 7:00 PM June, July, August
The Museum may also be closed temporarily during official state visits, ceremonies, etc. Information about interruptions to visiting are posted ahead of time on the website.